Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

...

well...that was just great. don't know what else to say to this other than a blank face. laughing inside...but a blank face.

MusicBox MusicBox

hmm..

that is one badass music box lol

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Awsome

Epic as usual! cant wait for the next if there is one.

an to zap thats not his world

its Endless Possiblities. the theme to Sonic Colors.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

Amazing

i play flash games every now and then, some for the laughs, others to see if they're any good at all. i'm not entirely into flash games...and yet

i'd call this one a gem. Truly a gem that many need to experience themselves. the game is amazing. its fun, the story is compelling, and the music was amazing. This, is by far, frontpage worthy and i hope they take notice of your amazing talent. kudos.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

now thats dedication, down to the very last sprite

....holy...shit..wow i cant believe what im playing. and in flash form. i never thought i'd use classic characters...like samus, link, megaman...in SMB.

ive liked FEW flash games, and they was far and between but this...this is my all time favorite flash game.

you have my complete and utmost support and finally, to congratulate you on re-creating an epic game, in your own way. this sir, deserves possibly one of the highest things newgrounds can offer.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

WOW

woah this feels like a console game!
like something offa Xbox live arcade or the wii
5/5 10/10
VERY NICE, im a continue playing now.
*loads shotty* muahahaha

Through the Plains Through the Plains

Woot im back ^-^ and...

DUDE thats so Legend Of Zelda - Twilight Princess.

when link and that one girl..wats her name..illia? the one he likes. all the same i still like it but i KNOW thats twilight princess @-o

laterz ^-^

p.s. i know its been..6 months but HEY!!!!

Cosmos8942 responds:

Heh, you arn't the only one that has been away for a great long time. I think it is about time for all of us "shadow people" to step up and start taking some glory for ourselves. Anyhow, thanks for the review, the score, and your continued support.

-AJ-

So yes, I am back, and I am coming...

DbX - Wild ARMs Town DbX - Wild ARMs Town

pretty good

its pretty good an ill be leniant on this. try changing around the instruments to it. it sounds alot like the original. other than that its very nice. so ill give it a 5/5. keep it up.

No one did wild arms so i decided to start doing them and get everyone into it. Im glad its working ^^

Shamukh responds:

Haha, yeah. I made this file quite a while ago, and didn't know much then. Now, I see a lot of things I can modify as well. I'll probably ending up remastering it completely. :)

Thanks!

Ice [DK] Ice [DK]

Better than ur credits one :P

ive always loved the ice area on DK but seems u beat me to it lol. it was very nice an a nice effort at it too. ill give it a 5 ^^ keep it up

Cosmos8942 responds:

Good at least it is better than the credits one I had just recently submitted...thanks for the 5 (kinda surprised really), and the 10/10.

Reviews are always appreciated,

well...the nice ones are XD,
-AJ-

Madoka Print Madoka Print

its great! not much else to say about it.
so much hate from a watermark...its her art she can do whatever she wants with it :/

Reach For the Sky Reach For the Sky

Nice angle

Can definatly tell you hit malon's personality dead on.
Very nice art style an coloring an the overhead view is awsome.
Very nice :D

Chibi Jessi Chibi Jessi

ZOMGZ!!

Ouuuu CHIBI!! lol yea chibi is meant for the cute an funny. honestly kinda fits that char of yours perfectly xD i love that drawing, an the size of her head compared to the body made me lool a bit.